Logo

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Motel & Bowling alley.

As requested, the Bowl-a-Rama and Roy's Motel&Cafe.


BOWL-A-RAMA







The arcade is ready to plop in your town, the lot's size is 22x22, you need the following EPs: Late Night, Showtime, Supernatural, University Life, and these pieces of CC: OMSPOMSP ResizerModernLine Windows SetBowl-a-Rama Sign.




ROY'S MOTEL&CAFE







To get this to work, you will need to change one thing. I set this lot to be a 'Visitors Allowed', so that I could upload it. You'll need to change the lot type to a Base Camp. The size is 25x22. With Nraas Traveler you will arrive to this motel if you travel to the world with it placed there. You will need the following EPs: World Adventures, Late Night, Supernatural, Showtime, University Life, and these pieces of CC:  OMSPOMSP ResizerModernLine Windows SetRoy's Sign.


4 comments:

  1. Aw thanks, cat! Love the retro style of these lots, they'll fit in LP great. Keep up the good work ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the retro style and all of your work. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both look very good! Thank you for creating these! =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow I love your ''Roy's'' sign this will be perfect for the desert town I am creating.I am basing a town on the set of my favorite movie ''The Hitcher'' from 1986, and this is just what I needed!

    ReplyDelete